Senior Manager, Canadian Banking Finance - Card Partnerships and Loyalty Analytics
What is the opportunity?
As Senior Manager, Canadian Banking Finance - Card Partnerships and Loyalty Analytics, you will collaborate with the partnership and loyalty teams to drive profitable growth through insightful business and financial analysis. With strong financial modelling skills, solid statistical understanding and exceptional business acumen, you will develop business cases and analytical frameworks to guide business decisions. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Work as a valued-added business partner with the Canadian Banking Partnership and Cards teams on existing and potential opportunities and provide recommendations on deal economics
- Responsible for establishing key performance monitoring activities for strategic partnerships to track progress against key milestones and proactively identify profitable strategies to exceed targets
- Collaborate with Canadian Banking business and Enterprise data analytics teams to develop and maintain a robust client behavior model to measure and predict key trends that impact profitability
- Develop and implement Cards, Payments & Banking investment optimization framework in collaboration with acquisition, data analytics and marketing teams
- Ownership of the Canadian Banking Finance revenue and cross sell forecasting models, constantly identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Strong technical business case financial modelling skills and experience with data analytics
- Comfortable dealing with large and complex data sets
- In depth understanding of finance theory / application; understanding of financial / statistical concepts and approaches
- Strategic business sense
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills; effective communicator and ability to influence and defend recommendations
- MBA, MMA or professional accounting or finance designation such as CPA or CFA
- Intellectual Curiosity
What's in it for you?
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of banking products, partnerships and services, sales, pricing and risk management
- Experience with statistical tools ie) R, SAS, etc
- Growth Mindset
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Join our Talent Community
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in an agile, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Advance the catalyst mandate
- Flexible work/life balance options
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .