Senior Manager, Transformation Communications
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
The position of Senior Manager, Transformation Communications is responsible for the development and execution of the Business Banking Transformation communications strategy. Working with the Transformation Team, Change Manager, business partners and subject matter experts, you will take a lead role in the development and execution of an internal communications plan that supports the overall Business Banking Transformation strategy.
Requirements Other Qualifications/Skills/Experience:
- Manage the development and execution of a complex national communications strategy, from needs assessment, planning, content development to distribution.
- Provide communications guidance to the Business Banking executive team and subject matter experts from a variety of functional areas.
- Create executive content and messaging in the appropriate voice and tone that aligns to strategic initiatives.
- Champion communications best practices and advocate for an exceptional employee and customer experience.
- Manage ongoing relationships with enterprise partners (e.g. HR, legal, CAPA, marketing) to ensure coordination of communication activities, as required.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of communications and make recommendations that enhance the Business Banking employee and customer experience.
- 8 + years of experience working in a Corporate Communications/Internal Communications role.
- Experience working on projects with a large scale of change for a Financial Institution.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently but also collaboratively with a variety of individuals at different levels. and from different areas/functions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work with multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and deliver on competing initiatives under tight timelines while staying resilient and positive under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to influence and persuade at all levels.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter.
Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to balance changing requirements and priorities.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Post graduate degree in Public Relations/Communications or related field would be an asset.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.