Senior Project Manager- Identity Access Management
What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the Program Manager - You would be is responsible for developing the deliverables, estimates and timelines for complex projects and incorporating into an organized project plan. This role develops the detailed work packages, schedules, budgets, identifies the necessary resources and provides regular updates and communications to stakeholders/sponsors. You would also oversee and manage each project deliverable including vendor related deliverables for quality and completion. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have:
- Create a project plan with clear articulation of business outcomes including: service level agreements, the metrics to confirm success of those outcomes and the identification of key underlying assumptions, business and technology risks.
- Create estimating models as required, refines plan and manages performance against it.
- Provide consulting and guidance on project initiatives including business case preparation and developing creative/alternative approaches to problem resolution
- Manages project scope/requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics/assumptions
- Provide recommendations on project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
- Promote innovative or improved methods to get the work done and implements best practices
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all projects in the assigned program stream including all aspects of each project (e.g. requirements, design, build, test, deploy, change, communication and adoption)
- Responsible for SOW definition and finalization with external parties
- 10 years' progressive IT project-related experience with extensive Identity Access Management experience
- Experience managing projects with high level of value (benefit/cost), and a high level of complexity and uncertainty
- Extensive Relationship Management experience
- Vendor management
- Experience preparing plans for interdependencies and multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of formal Project Management methodologies
What's in it for you?
- Undergraduate degree Business/ IT / Engineering (preferred)
- PMP/CISSP certification or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience implementing Identity & Privileged Access Management applications such as Access Manager and CyberArk.
- Experience managing projects in the IT Risk/Security space
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Opportunities to building close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies