Senior Project Manager
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As a Senior Project Manager in the Capital Markets/Wealth Management Operations Project Delivery Team, T&O, you will provide high impact leadership on strategic Projects and Programs. You will be responsible for the execution of Project and Program Management activities (including analysis of deliverables, cross-organization engagement of stakeholders, business case planning and delivery of work-streams), Risk Mitigation, Communication and Financial tracking on assigned Projects and Programs. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Project Management - Work with Business Partners, Business Sponsor/Lead(s), Technology partners, Stakeholder groups, and project team members, to initiate workstreams by supporting the development of project plans, status reporting, interdependencies, governance, objectives, success criteria, benefits management approach, scope, requirements, outlining costs, defining resource requirements, timelines and other related program tasks.
- Collaboration - Help internal partners make informed decisions about programs underway. Coach and mentor your teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary. Build ongoing partnerships with key clients and business partners.
- Communication - Develop compelling presentation materials to report Workstream, Project or Program status and support executive discussion and decision making. Calibrate work progress, status and participate in the negotiation and influence business partners to ensure alignment of initiatives and individual deliverables across dependent initiatives.
What You Need to Know
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business, Arts, Science, Engineering, and/or a related field of study.
- You can demonstrate experience in running end-to-end strategic projects / programs and change management in environments characterized as fast paced and high volume; knowledge of Capital Markets, Banking Operations, Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodology, principles, and tools, with 3 - 5 years of experience as a Senior Project Manager .
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-55 Yonge Street, 5th Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours