Senior Quantitative Analytics Analyst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Model Development team within Risk Management is responsible for developing and maintaining models that are used in a wide variety of applications. The Canadian Retail Model Development team is responsible for the development of expected loss models that are used in the calculation of risk weighted assets (RWA) for retail credit exposures under the Basel II AIRB approach and the calculation of allowance (IFRS9), as well as serve in the Bank's internal and regulatory stress tests. The Model Development team also develops scorecard models that predict risk for product adjudication, account management, collection strategies for the Canadian Retail and SBB lending portfolios. Job Description
• Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment with model developers and data scientists to develop innovative solutions for the process automation. •Lead the continuous improvement of automation in data preparation, data quality check, model building, model impact assessment, documentation creation.
• Provide ongoing support to enterprise model lifecycle transformation upgrade and migration. Requirements
• A university degree in a quantitative discipline: Computational Math, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, etc
• Excellent working knowledge and hands-on experience using SAS and SQL in the context of data manipulation, data mining, statistical analysis, and predictive modelling
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• At lease 2 years in data science or data warehousing /analytics or Business Intelligence
• Knowledge of Python, R, Spark, Scala, Tableau or Hadoop/Big data is nice to have
• Knowledge of predictive model or risk managment is nice to have Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.