Senior Test Data Engineering Lead
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description Provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and/or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project as assigned. Lead test team in the delivery of test planning, test preparation and test execution activities in adherence to standards for system testing • Manage creation, review and sign-off of testing documentation (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports) for assigned area / projects and ensure all test artifacts adhere to testing standards and audit requirements
• Co-ordinate necessary and assigned testing resources to ensure project timelines and deliverables are met
• May analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex manual/automated test cases within the testing environment
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
• Lead team in using test tools, defect tracking tools as per standards
• Ensure testing is conducted in a manner that does not impact the production environment (e.g. scheduling of file transmissions, etc.) and in accordance with established information security and information privacy policies and guidelines
• Chair the daily defect / status calls to ensure defects are documented and tracked and defect fixes are retested in timely manner and report the status of test planning, test execution and defects via. daily dashboard reporting to project team using standard test quality metrics
• Act as a consultant / resource to other areas of IT and the Business
• Lead relationships with project team members, offshore teams, third party vendors/ service partners, release teams and client areas as appropriate
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.