Software Engineer / Cloud Engineer - Public Cloud
What is the opportunity?
Excited about cloud technologies? Looking to make a difference helping one of the biggest enterprises in Canada migrate to the cloud? We need you!
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop cutting edge cloud deployment platforms and gain top-notch experience in migrating the enterprise to the cloud. You will interact with a team of passionate cloud engineers who thrive on solving challenging technical problems and creating great products that delight customers.
If this is the type of challenge that you're passionate about, then we would like to talk to you! What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?
- Develop solutions for a cutting-edge cloud-native deployment ecosystem
- Opportunity to learn from a great team of fellow engineers in building real-world cloud scale solutions
- Automate all the things to help the organization become leaner and replace manual processes
- Fearlessly face challenging technical problems, use your superpowers to solve them, and help your peers by sharing your unique solutions
- Create awesome educational material for fellow engineers, like sample cloud native apps and starter code
- Continuously learn new technical skills and practice by applying them in your day-to-day work
- Has excellent communication (written, spoken, presentation)
- Has working experience in a major programming language, such as Python, Ruby, Java, or Go
- Solid understanding of software architecture and design patterns
- Deep commitment to solution quality
Nice to have:
- Has knowledge of Dev Ops concepts and processes such as continuous integration/deployment.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
http://www.rbc.com/techjobs/?utm_campaign=jobpostingupdate_tech Learn more about RBC Tech Jobs Join our Talent Community
- Has a public Github account that shows recent development activity and demonstrates a passion for development and technology
- Working experience in a Linux environment
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at http://www.rbc.com/careers/index.html rbc.com/careers. JOB SUMMARY City:
100 University Avenue Work Hours/Week:
37.5 Work Environment:
Office Employment Type:
Permanent Career Level:
Experienced Hire/Professional Pay Type:
Salary + Variable Bonus Required Travel(%):
N/A People Manager:
No Application Deadline:
Technology and Operations Req ID:
210501 Ad Code(s):