Sr. Analyst, Risk Analytics, Account Management - Retail Lending
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As the Senior Analyst, Account Management, Retail Lending, you will be responsible for analyzing operational results of credit processes and provide recommendations for improvements to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction. You will get the opportunity to liaise with other departments and external vendors to establish collaborative relationships, provide expertise, and communicate research results. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Data Analytic - Collect and analyze data to support the development of account management strategy design
- Portfolio Reporting - Develop, produce, and analyze, specialized and highly iterative portfolio management reporting
- Credit Knowledge & Problem Solving - Apply combination of technical skills, credit knowledge and creative problem-solving skills develop models and 'what if' scenarios to evaluate a range of potential options available to management
- You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You can demonstrate experience in working with SAS (mainframe, PC SAS, or Enterprise Miner) or similar data mining software (i.e. SQL, SPSS), databases, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. It's an asset if you are familiar with TRIAD or other adaptive control products and possess working knowledge of credit card portfolio performance drivers
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto 750 Law Ave. W., W6 Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours