Sr BI & Reporting Analyst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The TDBG Global AML Compliance Department is accountable for establishing TDBG's Global Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Program (AML/ATF) to ensure that all TDBG businesses remain compliant with AML/ATF regulatory expectations in all jurisdictions where TDBG operates. This includes setting consistent standards across business segments that maybe further tailored to specific business or jurisdictional requirements; conducting annual enterprise-wide AML risk assessments; maintaining the Global AML Policy (including Know Your Customer (KYC) and
Enhanced Due Diligence, record keeping & retention requirements); currency transaction and suspicious transaction monitoring and reporting; screening TDBG customers against regulatory watch lists; a hierarchy of designated AML officer functions; enterprise-wide and specialized AML training of employees; and independent AML testing. Job Description
Reporting to the Manager, Business Intelligence and Analytics, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for providing various GAML areas with management information reporting, data analysis, business intelligence and data insights in support of the activities of the Global AML Compliance department, including Board and Executive Management Committees as well as regulators and audit.
Requirements Specific Educational Requirements/Accreditations:
- Design, build, and implement reports for FIU, DGAMLO, Board Reporting, and other functions within Global AML department
- Gather, assess, validate, conduct and document business intelligence analysis and reporting requirements and work with various groups within Global AML department to develop reports and publish dashboards and findings
- Apply industry standard approaches to develop, validate and optimize queries to ensure consistency, accuracy and minimal impact to production processes.
- Provide expert data retrieval from a variety of systems supported within Global AML department and launch reports into production to ensure effective execution of reports and data analysis. This includes understanding the business requirements, intended audiences, as well as providing guidance and knowledge of the underlying data models.
- Ensure that business and technical requirements are captured in proper documentation and maintained.
- Provide urgent support in response to regulatory and audit issues
- Ensure data integrity by investigating anomalies in reported numbers from a variety of sources throughout GAML department
- Drive development and continuous improvement of AML compliance and management reporting suite
- University degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Minimum 5 years as a Programmer/Developer, with specific emphasis on reporting
- Minimum 3 years in using and implementing visualization tools like Tableau
- Excellent programming skills and a strong understanding of programming concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in optimizing reports and queries to increase efficiency as well as working with underlying data models.
- Strong knowledge of SAS & SQL programming with an emphasis on data step processing, SAS/Macro
- Strong organizational skills, effective time and priority management with attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to deal with complex problems in a fast paced, dynamic environment with stringent deadlines.
- Proficient with VBA and Excel/Access Macros.
- AML knowledge considered as an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.