Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think \u0022TD\u0022 if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Treasury Analytics Group (TAG) is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst
to join the Cash Management Technology team, who will be building the strategic bank wide intraday liquidity platform that will be leveraged by both funding operations and treasury department. The application will provide the capacity to measure expected daily gross liquidity inflows and outflows, anticipate the intraday timing of these flows, forecast the range of potential net funding shortfalls that might arise at different points during the day and have the capacity to monitor intraday liquidity positions against expected activities and available resources (balances, remaining intraday credit capacity, available collateral).
Sitting in this position will help expand your knowledge, strengthen your expertise and introduce you to the inner workings of our Treasury alongside a team of seasoned, diversely-skilled technology and finance professionals. Our team is made up of dynamic and strong technical leads, developers, QA's, and BSA's who build and maintain critical technology platforms in an Agile environment. You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Job Description About This Role Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Some further expectations are:
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching/analyzing issues, defining opportunities for business process improvements and making recommendations within assigned area of responsibility.
- Propose solution options; analyze and identify required source data for target system.
- Define, document and translate high level business requirements into detailed function specifications as outlined by managers and/or stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain documentation such as system designs and process flow diagrams.
- Participate in project testing across numerous environments on various technology platforms.
- Contribute to project management activities such as: scoping and estimating project efforts, identifying risks and recommending mitigation measures.
- Review technical deliverables for quality throughout detailed design and development phase, identify gaps or redesign as needed.
- Define metrics and performance goals with technology partners and peers.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity \u2013 this includes thorough project requirements, documentation, scope estimates and costs.
- Identify ways to minimize cost, play a role in introducing strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness and enhance stakeholder experience.
- Identify and address any issue that affects the integrity of the application (e.g. cross-capability/release issues).
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
- Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the software development life cycle.
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Demonstrate high level of proactivity and strong ownership.
- Play technical leadership role and guide other team members.
- Communicate effectively both inside and outside the team to achieve results and build strong relationships.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in doing analysis for delivering trade messaging components/solutions for trading workflows across a variety of asset classes like FX, Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc.
- Intimate knowledge of end to end Trade Lifecyle/workflows for multiple asset classes, protocols as SWIFT, etc.
- Data mappings and transformations across multiple systems
- Strong communication, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of tools (e.g. Microsoft Office Excel, Visio, Word, Power Point and Project).
- Sound to advanced knowledge of technical environment and applications supported.
- Sound to advanced knowledge of business analysis principles and project lifecycles.
- Commitment to applying advanced to expert knowledge of business technology delivery practices and standards and related expertise, including design, development, testing and project management.
- Advanced to expert knowledge of system analysis process and techniques, as well as system components, functionality, interfaces, data flows and business rules.
- Talent in identifying risks both within and across projects and recommending ways to mitigate them.
- Strength at managing and directing activities related to analysis, design, testing, deployment and support of technical business solutions on larger projects.
- Sound knowledge of external industry trends in relation to competency.
- Strength in coaching and advising stakeholders, partners and project teams.
- Commitment to and beliefs in the quality of your deliverables.
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodology
- Proactive, organized, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works well independently, as well as within a team.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.