Sr. Consultant, Telecommunications
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Voice Engineering team at CIBC, you will take part in designing, building, and testing state of the art solutions for VOIP telephony, call recording, trade floor turret systems, and various voice technologies which will be leveraged by our users nation-wide in branches, main campus locations, and the trade floors across the globe. The successful candidate will be responsible for introducing new technologies and product categories as well as maintain existing ones. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Subject Matter Expertise - You will act as a consultant and specialist in the voice telephony space in CIBC. Your vast industry experience and knowledge of various technologies will be used to provide incident resolution, solution design, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Vendor and Service Governance - You will ensure policies and standards are adhered to throughout the lifecycle of the product or service, and you will conduct routine vendor operational governance management.
- Strategy & Roadmap - You will provide engineering consultation, and leadership for various solutions aimed at strengthening and maturing our enterprise voice services in CIBC, including service lifecycle management, currency, and optimizations.
What CIBC Offers
- You can demonstrate experience in: IPC Unigy Voice Trading System, NICE Call Recording and Analytics Tools, CISCO Unified Communications Manager, Soft turrets and soft phones including IPC, CISCO Jabber, Teams and Skype, SIP-T and PSTN Networking Technologies, Q931,QOS, MOS scores, SIP, Cisco Cube, Oracle and Audiocodes SBCs
- You're passionate about people: You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You look beyond the moment: You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible
- You understand that success is in the details: You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You're digitally savvy: You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-483 Bay St. 6th Floor Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours