Sr. Manager Real Estate Optimization
We're building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what's right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com Job Description What You'll Be Doing
This position will support the Real Estate Program Delivery team who's mandate is project execution for a 100mm - 150mm annual portfolio. You will be responsible for managing all process, procedures, tools and maintain business controls against the entire portfolio. Corporate Real Estate is undergoing optimization in all areas and the Director will ensure appropriate documentation, use and understanding of technology and tools, and provide controls and oversight to ensure programs are delivered efficiently. You will have the opportunity to see the entire Real Estate project portfolio - across all lines of business, all functional units and in Canada and International. You will be the key lead in operationalizing our enhanced program delivery model in concert with our outsourced service provider, creating and measuring KPI's and SLA's and ensuring the service provider is continually improving and providing efficiencies to CIBC. You will drive positive change by articulating clear deliverables and driving successful change management. How You'll Succeed
Who You Are
- Program & Project Controls - You have strong project and program experience for large premises projects & programs. You propose, create and operationalize the right level of business and technology controls; create, propose and manage the appropriate process and procedures and are accountable for oversight to ensure adherence.
- Stakeholder Management - You will establish and maintain stakeholder and sponsor relationships. You will empower the delivery and execution teams to flawlessly execute and exceed client expectations. You will lead the preparation of clear, concise and compelling executive presentations.
- Creative Problem Solving - You thrive in ambiguity and quickly understand business context and connect the dots. Continuous improvement is part of your DNA and you pragmatically manage risk against value understanding the need for controls, process and standardization
- Leadership - You will lead a team that will provide support in the form of program and portfolio management. You appreciate the value of human capital and treat employees with respect and work to maximize their potential.
What You Need to Know
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You can demonstrate experience in 7+ years of Project and Program Management for large premises projects & programs within fast paced environment. It's an asset if you have an experience with PMWeb, Planview or MS Project and/or PMP certification.
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You are a bold and accountable leader. You have experience developing and implementing strategic team goals. You have experience coaching employees and driving successful team performance.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Toronto-55 Yonge Street, 3rd Employment Type
Regular Weekly Hours