Vice-President, Global Business Payment Products, GBP
Requisition ID: 82535
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The Opportunity
As the VP of Payment Products, you will have the opportunity to create and drive a multi-year growth strategy for Global Business Payments (GBP) product portfolio, including payables, receivables, cash management reporting and 3rd party vendor relationships across a global footprint.
You will have the ability to design, develop and deliver innovative payment and commercial card capabilities through a fast paced, leading edge agile lab ecosystem, supported by large, complex, best in class projects teams.
You will represent the bank at a leadership level to influence strategic interests in external payment industry product forums such as Payments Canada, Canadian Bankers Association, and various SWIFT committees and forums. The Team
You will have the opportunity to partner with top tier leadership teams across Global Business Payment Sales, Digital Channels, Deposits and Operations, who have been recognized as having some of the Bank's highest engagement and leadership effectiveness scores.
You will lead a tight-knit team of self-starters that are passionate about delivering best-in-class and 1st-to-market payment products.
You will work closely with leaders in all three business banking delivery segments (Corporate, Commercial Banking and Small Business) to ensure product delivery roadmap and strategies are aligned with client needs. Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
You have an extensive background in payments and product management and delivery. If you also have an understanding of payment innovation globally, this is an asset. An even bigger asset is if you have experience in having built capabilities in global markets.
You are extremely passionate about payment products, opportunities that are enabled by changing financial services landscape and regularly engaged in thought leadership in the space. What's in it for you?
- You will work in the Payments space which is dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced and always changing
- You get to work with multiple stakeholders worldwide in the bank.
- We have a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You will be working in a continually evolving discipline where regulations, guidelines, industry best practices and regulatory expectations are constantly changing and expanding; necessitating an ability to stay informed of emerging issues and remain flexible and adaptable.
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can brush up on skills, or learn new ones
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Accounts Payable, Medical, Bank, Banking, Developer, Finance, Healthcare, Technology