Vice President, Enterprise Security Services
Requisition ID: 69890
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Vice President is responsible for supporting the achievement of the Bank's information security objectives of integrity, confidentiality/privacy, availability and continuity, and the delivery of information security for the Scotiabank Group through:
- Designing, implementing and operating cryptographic products and services to provide reliable, security and integral cryptographic operations to the global bank.
- Designing, implementing and operating appropriate controls including access control, custody of powerful privileges, logging, access governance, reporting and independent review to ensure only authorized access to and modification to data are performed in accordance with Bank standards and relevant legislative requirements. (Identity Management).
- Designing, implementing and operating customer protection technologies to provide a secure online customer experience across all global online channels.
- Designing, implementing and operating change controls (Change Management) to ensure that only authorized and tested changes are implemented to all production systems and that source code is reliably secured in accordance with Bank standards.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining a metrics and reporting program based on NIST. This includes the gathering of metrics and measurements in the categories of Identify, Detect, Response & Recover.
- Designing and implementing a security architecture function to provide strategic direction of security related processes, controls and technologies.
- Identifying trends, gaps, successes and areas of opportunity across the global bank.
- Project Management Office / Financials
- Security Risk Modelling
The function is considered to be the Bank's central point of reference/core competency group for global information security governance, identity management and change control
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Executive, VP, Banking, Security, Technology, Management, Finance