- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Coordinate with sales team to set up roadshow and/or client meetings by leveraging overseas visitors (SME type, senior management) to serve our strategic purposes from either product or account perspective;
- Assist Sales team with its sales campaign efforts by coordinating resource, creating client/prospect lists, collecting feedback and summarizing the pipeline volume and sales results in order to measure the effectiveness
- Follow closely the market trends and be sensitive to our internal updates on various developments so as to communicate efficiently with the market participants through Email blast, WeChat and Baidu search engine; Coordinate internally to collect materials to serve our strategic goal and to match up with the ever-changing client requirements, translate and publish such material following rigid internal compliance standard.
- coordinate with different LOBs to work on the Baidu search engine to ensure the exposure on MA brand and products.
- Maintain regular interaction with various Chinese industry association, government bodies to look for collaboration opportunities to promote MA services.
- Facilitate between Product Team and Sales Team to support award applications.
- Search internally for useful toolkit (incl. sales materials such as brochures, published articles) and help localize them to support our China sales team with its efforts in expanding the market
- Assist sales team to refine its strategy and to strengthen its pipeline building efforts by conducting proper market research and competitive analysis. Manage and execute lead qualification, assign generated leads onto system and follow up through.
- Design theme for our annual RFPC, coordinate speaking resource, invite customers, support event management team with details to ensure the success of this event
- Must be educated to degree level (or equivalent), preferably within a Finance or business related discipline.
- Good understanding of capital markets, especially the dynamics related to credit, lending and the bond markets
- Well-developed skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good sales skills
- Fluent Mandarin and proficiency in English (business level) and experience of working at MNCs
- Good team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work pro-actively, multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody's.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.