Anti-Money Laundering Compliance - Legal / Taxation / Compliance Beijing
Job Summary / Job Purpose
• Assist China AMLO to ensure the Bank's overall KYC/AML/Sanction controls fulfill SG Group standards and China local regulatory requirements.
• Assist ACO of China to ensure the ABC controls of SG China is line with SG group requirement. Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
• Assist China AMLO/ACO to implement the Bank's AML/KYC/Sanction (KAMLS) & ABC Policy and provide ongoing supports to all China Business Lines
• Review and validate customer KYC on boarding and periodical review cases. Timely provide compliance opinion and validation based on policy and local regulatory requirement
• Independently conduct AML compliance testing based on compliance testing program to identify potential compliance issues and to finalize action plan with related stakeholders.
• Provide ongoing customer transaction monitoring and surveillance support. Timely escalation to AMLO if any potential suspicious.
• Review and validate G&E applications of various bank departments according to ABC policy and SG Code, report to ACO if escalation is needed.
• Conduct KYC & AML& ABC related compliance training to SG China staff
• Assist in preparing and ensure quality of KAMLS and ABC related GPS, regulatory reporting, training, inquiries and survey / questionnaire
• Conduct 2nd level name screening disposition and provide timely feedback to related LOD1 teams. Immediate escalation of potential true hits. Ensure related disposition quality and proper record retention.
• Assist AMLO in other SG China KAMLS case review and provide compliance opinion or clearance accordingly. Timely reply related stakeholders for AML investigation result. Profile Required Academic Background (degree and major)
Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance or Law Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
• Minimum 5 years' work experience in reputable foreign bank, incl. at least 2 years' relevant in compliance, audit or operation area;
• hands-on experience in bank AML or compliance testing related area is preferred but not a must
• Familiar with bank core system or transaction monitoring system logics is a plus Skills & Competencies
• Independent, precision, self-motivated and detail-focused; able to work under pressure for timely delivery
• The position requires effectiveness, team spirit and an ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment as well as a strong interest in financial markets and banking activities
• Familiar with local PBOC rules & regulations in KYC & AML area
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Eagerness to learn and to keep abreast of AML latest issues Language Skills
Fluent in written and spoken English language and Mandarin; French is a plus. Computer Skill
Literate in MS applications, such as WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, etc Business Insight
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200004W4
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 17/04/2020
Date of publication: 27/03/2020