- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18
Associate - Relationship Management
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, ChinaMoody's Commercial Group establishes, maintains and manages the business and pricing relationships with Moody's rated entities and issuers of debt securities and intermediaries in the capital markets. The department interfaces with issuers of fixed income securities and other capital markets participants such as corporations, mutual funds, municipal governments, public institutions, originators and managers of structured finance products, and intermediaries in the capital markets. The group articulates the value of Moody's ratings in the execution of transactions, is responsible for the development and launch of innovative ratings based products, communicates pricing strategy, and negotiates all commercial contractual terms with issuers.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Integral role in the relationship management efforts for existing clients and prospects in China.
- Planning and execution of relationship management programs.
- Managing client enquiries and engagement related matters.
- Liaising with various internal departments (including analytical team, legal team, and other support functions).
- Liasing with KYC team for all Chinese clients' KYC/AML related matters.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations for clients, and coordinating client and intermediary meetings.
- Managing and updating internal systems and other relationship management tools. Handling sales operations, including coordination with billing and collection teams
- Work as part of the regional team spanning the entire spectrum of Moody's business activities.
MIS Commercial Group
- University graduate. Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- 2 to 3 years relevant business experience in the financial markets an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and IT skills (including excel and PowerPoint).
- Flexible, resourceful with problem solving skills.
- Engaging and able to connect with clients.
- A fast learner with the passion to learn and willingness to take the initiative.
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to multi-task and to prioritize multiple projects. Culturally sensitive .
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.