Associate, Data Assurance
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 20 Mar 19
Associate, Data Assurance
The Role: Associate, Data Assurance
The Location: China-Beijing
The Team: You will be part of a global and multicultural team
The Impact: You will run the due diligence on all new potential vendors in a timely, orderly and insightful manner. Running data validation provided by the new potential vendor, documenting the results and assessing the impact of any vendor notifications resulting in the code changes.
The Career Opportunity: This is a great opportunity for experienced professionals within the financial industry to exhibit its analytical skills and vendor experience.
- Check the data quality for all new potential vendors for all different asset classes.
- Work with stakeholders on vendor notifications that will impact production
- Develop improvements on how vendor related information is stored/updated
- Run monthly/quarterly report for top tier vendors
- Auditing active vendor accounts
- Help with the vendor spend budget
- Test the enhancements made to the internal system used for client request
- Create test plans to ensure all the enhancements are properly implemented
- Run though sanity checks to ensure accuracy
- Support other projects within the team
What we're looking for:
Candidates must be proficient in all assigned tasks within six months or sonner.
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced degree in business, math, economics, or finance strongly preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the Financial field
- Superior computer skills in Excel, Word and related applications. Access, VBA, and SQL
- Understanding of equity markets, commodities pricing, and fixed income
- Ability to assume responsibility, work with others and manage projects
- Highly organized and able to prioritize projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Able to produce analytical documentation on a written and graphical scale
- Creativity in problem solving
- Detail Oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in demanding situations
- Able to manage time effectively, prioritize and escalate appropriately
About S&P Dow Jones Indices
S&P Indices and Dow Jones Indexes joined together in 2012 to become the world's largest provider of financial market indices. Combined, S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC has over 120 years of experience constructing innovative and transparent solutions that help investors achieve their financial goals. Since the launch of the iconic Dow Jones Industrial Average® in 1896 and
S&P 500® in 1957, we've been a catalyst for some of the last century's most important financial innovations. Today, more assets are invested in products based on our indices than any other provider in the world. With over 1 million indices covering a wide range of asset classes and strategies across the globe, we continue to define the way investors' measure and trade the
S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC is a joint venture of S&P Global the controlling member, and CME Group Inc.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.