Associate / Senior Associate, TMT, Investment Banking
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China Beijing Beijing Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
China eCapital Corporation is now seeking talents with excellent M&A and private placement transaction background.
- Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables and transaction comparables;
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions;
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activity and general corporate finance;
- Support execution of corporate finance transactions, including deal structuring, negotiation, business analysis, valuation, due diligence, documentation;
- Conduct strategic assessment on market potential and entry strategies for multinationals;
- Conduct thorough industry and company research independently, including substantial desktop research, telephone interviews and visits;
- Conduct detailed search for investment candidates based on the client's specified criteria;
- Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing.
- Require excellent M&A technical knowledge and solid experience from a transaction background;
- Have solid hands-on experience in building financial modeling and familiar with the execution process of M&A deals;
- 3-5 years relevant experience at least.
- Relevant qualifications, such as CPA, CFA and others is preferred.
- Proven TMT industry or consulting background will be highly preferrd.