Equity Derivatives Trader
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China Beijing Beijing Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- China Renaissance
- 22 Dec 17 2017-12-22
The main responsibility of this position is to work on derivative trading, modeling and structuring related issues.
The main responsibility of this position is to work on derivative trading, modeling and structuring related issues. The job duties associated with this role include, but not limit to:
1. Working on derivative (plain vanilla, exotic, etc.) trading, pricing models, risk models and derivative structuring；
2. Execute trades, including stocks, futures, options to hedge customer trades. Ensure adherence to derivatives trading limits and policies；
3. Coordinate internally with other desks and externally with brokers in order to seek and analyze trade opportunities to optimize hedging portfolio；
4. Generate market color, ideas and axes to maximize revenues；
5. Maintain existing tools/databases and help developing new ones；
6. Involve in the discussion with institutional investors, corporate clients and Sales to provide analytical derivatives solutions to the clients；
7. Collaborate with Risk and other supporting teams to understand multiple dimensions of business challenge, goals and constraints.
1. 3-5 years related working experiences in derivatives trading (plain vanilla, exotic, etc.);
2. Strong academic background from renowned universities. Math, financial engineering, computer and other related fields are preferred;
3. Deep understanding of derivative pricing, trading, products and markets;
4. Knowledge of derivatives regulation, accounting, operations and governance;
5. Strong skills in programming, database and quantitative modeling;
6. Possess broad financial products and analytics knowledge and experience;
7. Strong communicator; passionate about the role.