- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Mar 18
1. Regulatory Reporting
2. implement accounting control requirements
3. compile and analyze financial information for Finance and other business functions
4. prepare and record journal entries in the general ledger, subledger, and other applications
5. prepare financial statements and other financial reports, in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working within a local Finance team based in Beijing, We're focused on financial reporting for regulatory purposes.
Your experience and skills
- a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– at least 3 years experience in a role like this
– knowledge of local regulatory reporting requirement, IFRS and banking products
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.