Global General Counsel, Financial Services Firm
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China Beijing Beijing Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
Global General Counsel for a leading Financial Services Firm. Beijing, China
Pre-eminent PRC Financial services firm with international operations is seeking a General Counsel to lead their legal services department and provide the Board with strong legal, commercial and strategic support. The GC will be responsible for managing an extensive legal function, provide strategic leadership support, commercial legal advice, manage corporate transactions and relationships with the regulators. The successful candidate will take the group through their IPO.
Candidates must have:
- Over 20 years' pqe,
- Excellent academic background and Corporate law experience gained in a top law firm,
- Experience gained advising large domestic / international organisations either as a client or in-house adviser.
- Native mandarin speaker;
- Experience dealing with Chinese regulators
Ideally this candidate will have acted as a GC in another organisation or is a Partner of a law firm and have experience taking organisations through an international listing. Candidate must have a strong understanding of the financial services industry in the PRC. International experience will be well viewed, and native Mandarin is a must. Applications from returning lawyers currently working in Hong Kong or the States will be considered and a relocation package will be offered.
Interested candidates should contact Laurence Munoz, Director, Profile Asia on firstname.lastname@example.org