Head Office Compliance Officer
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Oct 17
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity? We are looking for someone like that who can:
-Monitor business activities in relation to compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies
-Coordinate and align all control activities while carrying out a comprehensive risk based assessment
- Review preparation including sourcing relevant data, risk assessment and discussion with stakeholders on review scope
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Compliance & Operational Risk Control team of UBS (China) Limited in Beijing. C&ORC is an independent function which is responsible for the implementation and the monitoring of the Compliance and Operational Risk Framework across UBS. Roles within this function will provide an independent and objective assessment of all the compliance and operational risks across the Bank.
Your experience and skills
– university Degree level (Law or Economy) or equivalent
– at least 5 years of work experience in financial service industries in audit, Compliance or relevant functions
– strong communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
– attention to detail
– demonstrable professional integrity and a strong work ethic
– analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for solving problems minimizing risk
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– goal-oriented, self-motivated
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.