Head of Professional Services, China
- Provide input to the business strategy and to the direction of both the (region) and the global Services functions by defining short and long term goals for our China services operations; liaising with other functions both within the AP subregion and globally and establishing plans to achieve them. To manage ones own department, through a team of specialists to ensure delivery against short and mid term objectives.
- Under guidance of the management team, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures. Hire, reward, coach, motivate and develop team members of the department in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees and teams. Be an exporter of talent. Contribute to the motivation and development of employees outside the department.
- Prepare, propose, substantiate and manage departmental budget. Provide controls, report and explain deviations, prepare corrective actions. Have accountability for operational performance and financial results.
- Build and develop positive relationships with management, external bodies such as key clients, market infrastructures, host communities, suppliers, user groups, etc, to define services to the satisfaction of customers and within time/cost constraints.
- Ensure the quality of services by monitoring the level of services provided, analysing trends, correcting deficiencies and deviations.
- Build contacts with professional organisations to ensure SWIFT stays on top of market practice.
- Manage relationships and communications with key customers / suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ensure readiness of staff, processes and tools to support new products and services and to initiate and coordinate related plans.
- Initiate, design and manage, where appropriate, major change programs to maximise performance and service.
- Coordinate and supervise medium to high complexity payable Integration Services projects
- Contribute to the AP management and direction of the business development and service delivery in Asia Pacific by being a participative member of the AP Professional Services Management team.
Company & department description
- University degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- At least 10+ years experience in a similar environment.
- Experience managing a service delivery team is essential.
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Proven records of integration and project management. Certification on project management ( Prince2, PMP, ...)
- Experience of the Japanese Banking and financial Services market & players
- Team player with strong ability to network and work across functions and regions.
- Can-do attitude, pro-active, resourceful, energetic and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong strategic mindset with ability to understand the big picture as well as focus on necessary details for quality implementation.
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Currently SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for a dynamic role - Head of Professional Services, China.