Junior Analyst (Internship)
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China Beijing Beijing Shi CN
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Danske Bank A/S Beijing Representative Office
- 06 Jun 18 2018-06-06
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 19,800 employees across 16 countries. In Beijing we have a representative office serving Nordic business customers that are already present or seeking to establish themselves in China. We help both large corporations as well as small and medium-sized businesses by providing contacts to local businesses, facilitating access to Chinese banks and generally offering insights about the Chinese market.
Are you an ambitious student looking for an internship opportunity in a Scandinavian company? In Danske Bank we are looking for two new colleagues for our office in Beijing. We are looking for one student speaking native Chinese and one student speaking native Danish, Finnish, Norwegian or Swedish both also fluent in English. Preference will be given to those who are fluent in Both Chinese and a Nordic language.
As our new intern you will support Nordic companies' strategic initiatives in the greater China Area by supporting the team providing insights into economic trends and evaluate business potential.
In your new role you will be part of Danske Bank’s China Team and participate in the implementation of Danske Bank’s China Strategy. Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Conduct research of market and sector developments relevant to our customers.
• Draft and write research reports and PPT presentations for customer presentations.
• On behalf of companies assist in researching, reading financial statements and market data including deep dives on sector specific analysis.
• Assist in analysis of financial information relating to specific companies.
• Support the Chief Representative, the Senior Relationship Representative and the Research Analysts in their daily job.
You will also work together with our Danske Bank Knowledge Hub to assess the economic implications of political and economic changes to the Chinese economy that might affect the performance of our customers while monitoring news sources using specialist media channels. In close collaboration with the Knowledge Hub and the Research Analyst you will add research content to internal as well as external stakeholders newsletters.
We assume you are studying a relevant Master’s level degree at a Chinese University in China within finance, economics, business administration or a similar field in combination. Previous job experience from within one or more of these areas is an advantage. You are a team player with a great analytical mind-set and research skills as well as a solid academic track record. The position requires well-developed skills within excel and Power Point.