Payments & Cash Specialist
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Do you thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable working independently and as part of a team? We're looking for someone like that to:
- process and prepare client transaction and confirmation as a senior role, ensure the daily job in line with internal SOP and regulations.
- take responsibility for senior role to guide people doing right things and escalate any unmoral cases, keep in mind the UBS risk culture
- pre-check on client documents prepared by client advisor against internal procedure and checklist to ensure the application documents comply with DOA, document provided is in completeness
- contribute to continuous improvement of operation processes and services; ensure operations processes comply with regulatory requirements, guidelines and internal policies
- perform the specific regulatory reporting according to regulatory requirements, on a regular or ad-hoc basis
- support business and enquiries from Markets team on various products and develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
- support internal and regional projects as part of role responsibility, Finacle project experience is preferred
- No any compliance and regulations breach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Operation team in Beijing. Numerous opportunities will be provided with the enlarging business volume - like projects on improving processes, reducing risks, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor degree or above in a relative discipline or holder of relevant professional qualifications
- More than 5 year related banking operation experience, product knowledge covering Client onboarding/ RMB Foreign Exchange/Money Market/QDII Product/Loan
- Good English communication & writing skills
- The proven ability on team management experience
- Knowledge/experience on credit or investment products is a plus
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.