- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Oct 17
• Assist the Senior portfolio manager in transaction execution and to ensure compliance with PRC law and regulations, internal policies and procedures
• Build and sustain strong relationships with internal control functions as well as focusing on identifying and tailoring solutions which are which are logical, reasonable and realistic
• Show determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results – take initiative, originate action and keep work flow moving
• Act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries and guidelines
• Demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
• Maintain performance and confidence in difficult, stressful, ambiguous, and challenging circumstances
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
UBSS SESG team
Your experience and skills
• You have 3 - 5 years' relevant experience gained from working in asset management as portfolio manager, research of reputable securities house or other similar financial services profession.
• You will have a track record of success, both academically and professionally.
• Familiarity with CSRC and CBRC regulations is a plus
• Independent and critical thinker
• Able to communicate clearly and lead a team effectively, commitment to a career in investment banking
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.