Private Equity, Analyst , Beijing
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
Morgan Stanley RMB Fund is a leading onshore private equity investor in China. MS RMB Fund invests primarily in highly structured minority investments in A-Share IPO candidates and control buyouts in growth-oriented companies in China. The experienced investment team is led by senior professionals with extensive industry relationships, in-depth market knowledge and the ability to apply international investment principles within local context. MS RMB Fund leverages the brand and unparalleled network of Morgan Stanley to source investment intelligence and opportunities. We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen.
Based in Beijing, this is a high-touch role with access to senior and experienced MS investment professionals in China and in the region.
Functionally this role will have these key responsibilities:
1. Collect market information and industry data, track market dynamics of industry and companies.
2. Conduct field research on targeted companies, provide investment support to senior team members.
3. Handle the due diligence and communication with third party consultants (technical, financial, tax, legal, investment banks, etc)
4. Produce investment committee memorandum and undertake quarterly reporting and investment performance monitoring Qualifications:
1. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university in Finance, Economics or Business Management
2. Master's degree or professional qualification such as CFA/ACA is a plus
3. 1~3 years of PE/IBD/Accounting firm working experience
4. Advanced analytical capabilities including building complex financial models
5. Strong presentation and communication skills
6. Great passion on investment and research, fundamental-driven philosophy
7. Hard-working, self-driven, and a good team player