Procurement and General Administration Manager, Asia
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China Beijing Beijing Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 15 Jun 18 2018-06-15
Under the direct management of Head of Transformation, Governance and PCA, Asia, the Manager is accountable for the management of (1) procurement and supplier management; (2) general administration to ensure optimal performance across all Asia businesses and premises in all five BMO office locations: Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Singapore. This position is accountable for the sourcing, selection, and regulatory compliance of vendors to support business and stakeholder needs. The position will develop a direction, strategy and execute plan that support the Asia Growth Strategy (AGS) and overall Outsourcing and Supplier Risk Management (OSRM) vision and strategy.
• University degree, with relevant work experiences of similar roles in Asia
• Understanding of accounting, contract management and outsourcing agreements
• Understanding of contract negotiation principles.
• Knowledge of Strategic Sourcing Management, Procurement, and Supplier Governance
• Understanding and experience with business process improvements
• Preferred: understanding and experience in complying with Strategic Sourcing/Procurement-related regulatory requirements
• Leadership experience gained in a multi-national company, preferred: Financial Institution.
• Preferred: Experience leading a remote team across cultures, languages, and geographies.
• In depth analytical thinking, problem solving and trend spotting
• Proven leadership skills in managing business partners and vendors
• In depth reporting capability
• Very strong oral and written communication across all levels of an organization, both internal and external
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship management
• Demonstrated contract negotiation experience, preferably with suppliers
• Strong contract management skills
• Results-oriented and self-motivated with a commitment to excellence
• Excellent project management skills
• Languages: English; Desired: Mandarin and/or Cantonese written and spoken.