S&P Global China l is seeking a Program Manager to support China technology teams, reporting Snr Program Manager and dotted line to China CIO. The Program Manager is expected to understand, organize and complete the various Finance, HR, Risk and Administrative tasks. And support China IT projects with a focus on complex and strategic initiatives and ensure all deliverables are completed on time. Also, the Program Manager is expected to build strong relationship across S&P, and with our partners and vendors in China. Location:
Shanghai/Beijing Key Accountabilities:
- Partner with leaders to develop long-term vision, strategy and operation objectives and addressing issues, decisions, actions, and investments required in IT to create a digital business.
- Drive close collaboration with both global and local teams to support high-growth business, continuously identify new opportunities and drive new initiatives through design, development, launch and post-launch management.
- Partner with global technology teams, provide direct program management for critical tracks of work including scope, schedule, cost, resource management, quality, risk management, and change control.
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements between DTI and DI teams in China. Establish strong relationship and trust with internal stakeholders and provide leadership for key IT suppliers.
- Participate in supplier interviews and drive execution of agreements from SLAs to payments.
- Identify improvement opportunities across end-to-end process, and lead transformation and improvement initiatives.
- Control and monitor the project execution with risk management plan.
- Working with partners to manage sensitive government related issues in IT.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of Product/Program management, consulting or business management.
- Ability to zoom-in from strategy to execution and work collaborative.
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management.
- Experience navigating various government requirements in China.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.