- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 06 Jan 18
Relationship Manager, Priority Clients
- Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope of Role:
Customer sales and service
* Deliver allocated performance targets for various product VSs.
* Maintain relationship with customers and deliver superior customer service to ensure customers' needs are met
* Enhance bank-customer relationships by expanding existing customers' portfolio holdings
* Actively participate in Priority Banking / other Bank's marketing and promotional activities to acquire NTB customers, as well as cross-selling to existing customers.
* Proactively engage with Personal Clients hidden affluent and advise to approach bank with complex investment needs
* Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties
* Ensure compliance of Management Manual, Operating Manuals and Bank's laid down knowledge of the various products offered by all departments.
* Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
* Keep updated on the events in the financial industry.
* Participate actively in training programs, meetings, briefings organized by the bank and ensure skills & knowledge acquired is applied to daily work.
* Ensure timeliness & managing customer's complaint.
* 主动发现具有"优先理财"资质的个人理财客户, 并发掘其投资理财需求
* A University graduate.
* Have sales experience gained in the banking and financial services industry or other industries.
* Sound knowledge of financial products and services and banking procedures, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services are preferred.
* Good investment counseling and analytical skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of people, often in complex and difficult situations.
* Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness.
* Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements.
* Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
* Other then above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
* Above key responsibilities and selection criteria are the major assessment to assess the staff if qualified during probation and competent after probation. Failing to satisfy any of the aforesaid requirements, or failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness training or WM Introduction Certification, the employee will be deemed not meeting the recruitment requirement for passing probation, and the Bank is entitled to terminate the employee's employment contract immediately. For employee which have passed the probation, failing to pass the Day 1 Readiness training or WM Introduction Certification will be taken as assessment basis for job incompetency.
以上的主要工作职责和岗位聘任要求是用于考核试用期是否符合录用条件和工作胜任与否的标准。倘若员工未能满足前述要求,或未能通过"未来先锋"培训（Day1 Readiness Training）测试或理财产品介绍资格认证测试的,则该员工将被视为不符合试用期的录用条件,银行有权立即终止员工的劳动合同;对于已过试用期的员工,未能通过"未来先锋"培训（Day1 Readiness Training）测试或理财产品介绍资格认证测试的,将作为不胜任工作工作岗位的考核依据。
* Before attend and pass the Day 1 Readiness (D1R) and WM Introduction Certification course, the employee should not perform any kind of business communication / engagement to customers.
Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
In this document, Chinese version shall prevail over English version.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.