- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Feb 19
Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
Job ID: JR55395
What you will be doing:
* Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
* Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
* Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
* Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
* Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
* Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
* Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
* Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
* Meets sales goals and objectives.
* Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
* Good understanding of FIS products and services.
* General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices.
* Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills.
* Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
* Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
* Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
* Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
* Travel is required.