Senior Change Leader
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Can you manage a Change-the-Bank Team in a growing business? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? Do you know what it takes to implement successful wealth management capabilities with high regulatory requirements? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Lead a team of business change professionals within UBSCL supporting our Wealth Management China business
– Run end to end or perform lead roles in China core banking programmer to successfully deliver projects critical to our growing business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in WM COO team within UBS China Limited. You will report into the Operating Head of UBSCL and be responsible for managing local teams to support the project portfolio.
Your experience and skills
– Leadership experience within business & technology transformation in a financial services environment
– In-depth experience of core banking capabilities required for banks ideally in China or APAC locations
– the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, understand how they operate, be able to work across business and technology teams to produce robust solutions
– the ability to run change programmers including development and management of an execution plan, associated financials, people management and RAID.
– an understanding of end-to-end project change lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.