To provide independent and objective business valuation service to a range of private and public companies in various industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and throughout Asia. By identifying critical value and risk drivers, and determining the linkages that affect performance, we help our clients improve alignment between management decision-making, resource allocation, executive compensation and enterprise performance.
- Handle valuation and/or business modeling engagements
- Conduct equity research, industry research, management interviews and site visits; analyze information obtained from various channels and prepare valuation reports.
- Prepare proposals and present valuation reports to clients.
- Review and analyze valuation reports issued by other firms in order to assist audit teams on projects associated with fair value measurements.
- Develop and analyze complex financial models and perform financial analyses (historical performance review, financial forecast and free cash flow analysis).
- Appraise organization or asset values using the income approach, market approach or asset-based approach for transaction, financial reporting or tax purposes.
- Work closely with clients, targets and other professionals in the financial due diligence, legal, tax and valuation fields.
- Provide valuation advisory support to clients during discussions on transactions.