Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Job holder of this position is mainly responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Also, he / she is required to prepare accurate and timely financial & tax reports and statements, as well as to carry out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
- Prepare journal entries
- Complete general ledger operations
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Draw up monthly financial reports
- Prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare tax computations and returns
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Assist with payroll administration
- Monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- University graduate with relevant professional qualification.
- 4 - 5 year’s relevant experience in accounting and reporting
- Knowledge in taxation law and practices.
- Proficiency in relevant accounting software, good experience in SAP is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
- Good interpersonal, communication and PC skills.
CLSA is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, providing global investors with insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in alternative investment, asset management, corporate finance, capital and debt markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross-border capital flows and connect China with the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, Europe and the United States.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.