- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Recruiter - Beijing
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, ChinaThe Role / Responsibilities:
As the Senior Recruiter you will work with hiring managers across Moody's to provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment service. You will execute talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality technology talent for the business, utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings.
- Manage and oversee full life-cycle regional recruiting processes
- Align recruiting processes to best support the client group's current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework.
- Utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
- Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers and key senior leaders/decision makers to influence and persuade talent decisions and strategies
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-lifecycle recruiting
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
- Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
- Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
- Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody's total rewards, benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
- Design and implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody's workplace diversity goals.
- Provide guidance and support to the technology sourcing specialist in the development of effective sourcing strategies and channels to identify quality talent
- Strengthen existing and identify new sources of hires and develop relationships with external top performers who can positively impact business outcomes in the future.
- Demonstrate labor market expertise for the markets in which you recruit
Recruiting Strategy & Marketing
- Recommend and communicate recruiting strategies, including sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems.
- Implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce.
- Partnering with Diversity and Inclusion to support Moody's diversity programs including support of campus recruiting and summer internship programs.
- Provide input into the regional recruitment strategy to ensure alignment with business and HR goals
- Attend business and / or networking functions to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time with potential senior-level candidates with the goal to ultimately attract them to Moody's
- Strategically develop and implement localized advertising campaigns (Internet, Intranet, newspapers, etc.). Evaluate campaign's value based on cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates
- Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, trade associations, etc.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates
- Implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment-related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source effectiveness.
- Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data. Create and distribute recruiting activity reports and budgets as required. Conduct management presentations regarding recruiting activity as needed.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices and advise management appropriately
- Partner with regional business leaders, Talent Acquisition Relationship Managers, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to analyze business goals, identify talent needs and/or gaps associated with those goals, and develop and implement programs to find the right talent.
- Demonstrate understanding of the organization's business models, operations, financial goals, competitive position and talent strategy
- Build strong two-way relationships with hiring managers, provide support throughout the recruitment lifecycle, assist hiring managers with reconciling between ideal and practical staffing needs and ensure high-level service delivery
HR Tools and Technology
- Work in collaboration with other groups to support an effective and efficient recruiting processes, employment branding and leverage social media to attract the best talent
- Proactively research and investigate trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices for Human Resources/Talent Acquisition
The Moody's Global Talent Acquisition department supports over 10,000 colleagues globally. The team is aligned into 3 regions (US/Americas, EMEA, APAC) and focused on attracting, engaging and acquiring diverse high quality talent for Moody's.
- Undergraduate degree level education from a reputable university
- 5-8+ years of recruitment experience
- Experience working as a Recruiter in either an agency or in-house environment
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) essential, along with other specialist recruitment software (eg. Avature), LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience within the financial services with exposure to Credit and/or Equity research, corporate or investment banking recruitment is essential
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management; presenting to senior management
- Resolving complex recruitment issues or challenges that do not have routine solutions
- Providing lawful and appropriate first line advice to the business line
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and practices relating to talent acquisition, including best practices in social media usage
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.