Sr Manager(Deal Strategy)-Industrial Products&Services-Con-Adv_BJ
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
In PwC Consulting, our work is to help organisations of all shapes and sizes grow faster and work smarter by solving their most complex business issues, from strategy to implementation. Our client might need help entering new markets, addressing the challenges created by organisational change, driving innovation within the organisation, or solving whatever complex issues they might face. We work with inspiring leaders of different industries to deliver results they can measure with a standard of client service that’s truly second to none.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Our Deals Strategy team focuses on advising domestic Chinese and multinational clients in strategic transformation, investment planning, and M&A support. Our typical service offerings can be found here (http://www.pwccn.com/en/services/deals-m-and-a/ma-strategy.html).
Our Manager/Senior Manager has core responsibilities in leading project teams in delivering projects. They will also support our Partner/Director in client and business development, as well as assuming internal practice development related leadership roles.
Unlike pure strategy consulting firms, our Deals Strategy team offers an unique blend of strategic and investment advisory to our clients with practical strategic and deal advice and execution support, resulting in measurable client and business impacts. We also often work together with other PwC Consulting colleagues and other PwC lines of services in Deals, Tax, and Assurance to offer integrated solutions, enabling us to bring the best values to our clients in realizing and executing their strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a top university; Post-graduate degree holders preferred
- Excellent English and Mandarin;
- Or at least 5 years of relevant consulting experience for Manger level candidates;
- Candidates with manufacturing industry experience are also welcome to apply if you have relevant experience in corporate strategy or business development related experience