Trainee - Audit Beijing
Main Responsibilities /Accountabilities / Tasks
1. Trainee accrues his/her knowledge when participating audit assignments. He/she should be in compliance with the standardized audit methodology of DCPE Asia.
• Participates in preparation phase;
• execute the diagnosis and investigation following the Head of assignment's instruction;
• periodically updates the work progress to Head of assignment including potential findings and analysis process;
• is responsible for following the timeframe set by the Head of assignment;
• is responsible for writing and filing work paper and ensures the correct formalization;
• is responsible for the deliverable's quality;
2. Trainee is responsible for making monthly recommendation reminder email on time for the Head of Internal Audit and ensures the accuracy of the information.
3. Trainee is responsible for managing the translation vendor to get translation done on time and ensure the payment invoice is correct.
4. Trainee is responsible for supporting the Head of Internal Audit to prepare regulatory reports, internal reports and committee meeting material.
5. Trainee is responsible for supporting the team on travel and expense processing.
6. Trainee is responsible for arranging visitor's invitation letter and visitor card.
7. More globally, trainee can contribute to some transversal works. Profile Required Academic Background (degree and major)
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor degree or above, with a major of Accounting, Finance, Auditing or Economics
- Knowledge of banking industry, financial products and internal controls
- Good analytical skill
- Good communication, presentation
- Good writing both in English and Chinese
- Negotiation and influence skill
- Professionalism to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Others if any(require to travel, etc) Business Insight
- Proficient in popular office tools including email, editing tool (word, ppt, excel) and etc
- Quick learner on new tools
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
Trainee will support the Head of Internal Audit and the department team member on administrative tasks, regulatory reports, internal reports and audit mission execution.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200000HB
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 07/03/2020
Date of publication: 14/01/2020