Associate, Corporate Banking
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China Guangzhou Guangdong Sheng CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
The Associate is responsible of collaborating and generating solutions to current and perspective clients within sector markets. As a sector and deal structuring expert, the Associate will actively manage business development opportunities and oversee ongoing monitoring of client portfolio performance to maximize penetration and return. The Associate achieves various partnering efforts, including management of the team and client initiatives, to ensure successful deals.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• An undergraduate degree. Focal areas of finance, economics, or accounting preferred.
• CPA or MBA or equivalent experience in finance, accounting and business law.
• 6 + years of relevant experience in negotiating and structuring financial transactions.
• Minimum of 4 years in financial services industry experience in a corporate lending environment developing business.
• Formal credit training and prior lending authority.
• Credit analysis experience/ understanding.
• Good knowledge of the organizational lending and portfolio management policies and objectives.
• Excellent abilities in business development and cross-selling success.
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills including the ability to write clear, concise and cogent credit correspondence.
• Exceptional analytical skills.
• Expertise in financial computer applications and database management tools including MS Excel. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and the Internet.
• Strong interpersonal skills used within a team environment and in client interaction with emphasis on excelling in relationship building.
• Ability to advocate persuasively.
• Ability to work under limited supervision.
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
• Excellent capability to independently and proactively service multiple clients and effectively manage multiple priorities.
• Proven abilities in managerial and leadership skills.