Independent Control/ Senior Officer_CFP
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 22 Oct 18
Reporting to Independent Control CFP team leader, this job is responsible for maintaining a heightened controls-focused organization within Product Operations aligning with its Global IC model, as well as a controlled, responsive and efficient end-to-end process support to local Product Operations in the areas of controls framework & policy governance. Accountable to oversight, governance and control functions within Product Operations, including GL anomaly/exception review, Operations control/procedure checking, Management Control Assessment and other internal control quality assurance functions in different locations as per local operational controls requirements. Be accountable to support development and implementation of initiatives.
- University degree/college diploma or equivalent
- Over 5 years of related experience in Risk controls/ Accounting / Operations.
- Solid accounting & finance knowledge and understanding of risk management methodologies, tools and templates
- Good understanding of the business unit’s risk and regulatory requirements
- Solid knowledge of standard desktop applications used by the business unit
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the business unit’s key products and services, processes and controls
- Good understanding of SAFE/CBRC/PBOC regulations.
- Solid knowledge of departmental systems and applications
- Strong PC skills and MS Office skills
- Strong report-writing skills, with ability to create and organize varying forms of business information while developing it into cohesive, meaningful, professional reports and presentations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork skills