000974 - 420 - Business Analysis, Off
This role will serve business operations from strategy and governance perspective. Such as leading and driving multiple initiatives, aiming to better support business from different angles (risk, admin etc.) as well as support our head of operation to drive corporate strategy and implementation.
This role requires a broader view when collaborating with various functional teams across the entity. Independent analytics and thoughts on an existing process and always open minded for constructive feedbacks and suggestions. Embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption. Key Accountabilities
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Support Manager to drive various governance committees
- Incident trend/root cause analysis
- GD Management Guidelines creation
- Coordinate and work with BU for corporate audit
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and time management skills with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders to establish key relationships
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a plus
- MCH accounting knowledge is preferred
- Project experience is preferred