11144 - Alpha Data Operations, senior Associate
Who we are looking for:
State Street is seeking a skilled and proven Operations Analyst at the Senior Associate level. Why this role is important to us:
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for the daily support of the Alpha data platform Prod/CUAT environment for clients in Alpha program pipeline. What you will be responsible for:
- Have industry knowledge essential in understanding Middle Office Operations, Transaction Management, Recording Keeping, Corporate Actions, OTC derivatives, Performance & analytics, Reconciliation, Reporting, Cash Management, etc
- Perform daily operational activities including Trade capture and exceptions handling / Data management / Reconciliation /Corporate Actions / Data warehouse data processing.
- Handle relevant client queries relating to their data and client file delivery Track and resolve source of quality issues;
- Manages the identification of issues and gaps in data provided or discrepancies in data between legacy presentation and the future state model, and recommend corrective actions Define and document features and functions, within the business specifications, in support of requested changes
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience in the financial services industry or global consulting firm: preferably Middle Office business processing
- Domain knowledge and be able to understand the various listed instrument types like Equities, Bonds, ETD and OTC Derivatives, Bank Loans, TBAs, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/clients implementation concurrently and prioritize work accordingly
- Knowledge / Experience of Middle Office Recordkeeping and Transaction processing is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience of Middle Office / Back office Corporate Actions process is a plus
- Knowledge / Experience of State street ESP system operations is a plus.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
- Effective organizational, decision making, and communication skills
- English language skills are essential.
- Flexible working hours may be required.
- Must have SQL knowledge, hands-on experience with database/data warehouse skills
- Balance of Technical /Business, good presentation skills.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication and presentation skills