AIS Glbl RegRpt Svs Mgr, AVP
RESPONSIBILITIES : Managing Operations
- Ensure timely and accurate production of regulatory reports to meet/exceed service delivery standards.
- Review of regulatory calculations when necessary.
- Ensure all personnel are appropriately selected and sufficiently trained to deliver quality services.
- Evaluate staffing needs while continually striving for greater efficiencies.
- Ensure all controls and procedures are adhered to as well as make improvements where necessary.
- Manage the process of client migration, new business/clients onboarding.
- Provide timely updates on issues to Hangzhou site governance / AIS Department Head and carry out necessary corrective action.
- Participate in other special projects or tasks assigned.
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with internal (and external if applicable) clients.
- Pro-actively identify/ensure understanding of client's needs and coordinate internally to support the client's requirements.
- Provide solutions and/or to coordinate support to resolve client issues.
- Supervise subordinate managers as well as staff on a daily basis.
- Lead by example and support employee development and growth.
- Coordinate performance planning including goal setting, regular feedback and performance appraisals.
- Resolve employee complaints and escalations. REQUIREMENTS :
This role requires strong communication, staff management and client serving skills as well relevant industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills are required including report writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritise tasks and perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools in particular MS Excel.
- Ability to foster collaboration & team work
- Confident in dealing with difficult situations and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Professional accounting or finance qualification and/or Master's degree a plus.
- 8+ years working experience in accounting / financial services related environment.
- Prior staff management experience. Experience in managing large teams and operations servcing multiple clients is preferred.
- Strong client relationship experience preferred