AIS Glbl RegRpt Svs Mgr, Officer
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
- Plan, schedule, and manage the daily workflow of one or more client relationships.
- Update and monitor progress of the regulatory production calendar for clients.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of regulatory reports and related files, as applicable, for each client relationship.
- Review of regulatory calculations for each client when necessary.
- Maintain a supportive and service role to internal teams and the client
- Ensure all personnel are appropriately selected, thoroughly trained and given timely and complete performance evaluation feedback.
- Ensure all controls and procedures are adhered to as well as makes recommendations for changes.
- Facilitate the successful start-up of client migration. Ensure thorough, proper planning.
- Ensure effective use of reporting system and make recommendations for system enhancements.
- Remain informed of regulatory changes and new industry and competitor developments.
- Evaluate staffing needs while continually striving for greater efficiencies.
- Develop internal training classes with the training liaison.
- Other special projects or tasks assigned.
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
Education and Experience
- In depth knowledge of Dodd Frank implications on regulatory reporting essential
- Prior experience of managing multiple Form PF reporting entities essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarise complex issues in written form.
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
- Experience within Funds Industry mandatory
- Experience in project management is desirable