AIS Global Reg Rpt Svs Mgr,Off
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE :
REQUIREMENTS : Skills/Knowledge
- Plan, schedule, and manage the daily workflow of client relationships.
- Monitor the team with the reporting production status. Ensure all controls and procedures are adhered to as well as make recommendations for changes.
- Facilitate the successful start-up and ensure the proper planning for client migration from homesite thoroughly.
- Ensure all personnel are appropriately selected, thoroughly trained and given timely and complete performance evaluation feedback. Evaluate staffing needs while continually striving for greater efficiencies.
- Maintain a supportive role to internal teams and onshore homesite.
- Ensure timely and accurate production of regulatory reports and related files; review the prepared regulatory reporting when necessary.
- Ensure effective use of reporting system, provide recommendations for system enhancements and support the team with complex system issues.
- Remain informed of regulatory changes and new industry and competitor developments.
- Develop internal training classes with the training liaison.
- Administrative duties of a sundry nature.
- Other special projects or tasks assigned.
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of Dodd Frank and Directive on Alternative Investment Fund Managers. Prior experience of managing regulatory reporting entities essential would be a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, should have ability to concisely and accurately summarise complex issues in written form.
- Should possess strong initiative, and be able to create innovative solutions to problems without a high degree of supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have ability to perform effectively within strict deadlines.
- High degree of IT Literacy in particular MS Excel.
- Degree/Qualification in Accounting or Finance or Business related area
About State Street What we do.
- Experience within Funds Industry mandatory
- Experience in project management is desirable
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers