Accounting System Business Analyst, Officer
Who we are looking for
This position is primarily responsible for providing Client requirement collection and analysis of Professional services projects for State Street Insurance Service Clients in the Asia/Pacific region. This role will report into the Business Analyst Manager, APAC. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Business Analyst you will
What we value
- Provide client requirement analysis function to all existing clients in APAC
- Work with clients closely in understanding their requirements and issues and coming up with meaningful solutions.
- Work on Professional services projects, depending on the demand and the number of projects and be able to do multi-tasking under pressure.
- Responsible for requirement analysis documentation and SIT for the specific implementation projects
- Work with Technical team closely to jointly work on implementation and customized utility/interface/reporting development project according to project plan.
- Contribute to find solutions or workarounds and data fix with Client Service team and Technical team.
- Provide regular status updates and supporting project management reports as directed.
- Provide refresher training to clients as and when required
- Gain the product and business knowledge to review issues more holistically and providing solutions to clients that are tactical in the short term, whilst still pushing ahead with the strategic option
- Be client centric, and have the ability to prioritize and combine client needs across the region to get better results for clients
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Insurance accounting knowledge is required and prior Software experience would be ideal
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience is mandatory
- Strong documentation and presentation skills is mandatory
- Relational database experience (either MS SQL or Oracle) will be ideal
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams in the region and outside
Additional requirements About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is mandatory
- Relational database experience (either MS SQL or Oracle) required
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers