Application Development/Maintenance, Senior Associate
Why this role is important to us:
What you will be responsible for:
- The role will be responsible to manage test automation framework of Client Setup Application of global billing transformation program(BTP) which is one of the top business projects global wide. We implement the latest test automation test strategy with SubGUI and GUI, also to provide technical solutions to support end to end integration across different platforms, including DMH, ORMB, etc.
This role is based in the China Hub and will report to BTP CSA QA Manager, based in the China Hub.
What we value:
- Automation design and enhance existing test framework to automate major flows of the application.
- Hook-up test framework with continuous build/deployment tools.
- Writing, reviewing and implementing test plans and test cases for automation.
- Perform integration, functional, performance and regression testing.
- Participant in automation design and review and outstanding issue resolve.
- Assisting Quality Assurance management to implement processes and accomplish Quality Assurance related goals.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- B.S., Computer Science or related field.
- Above 3 years of test automation experience, preferably within a financial software environment.
- Familiar with Java or VB programming language.
- Demonstrable and current hands-on experience in automation testing tools and scripting languages. Automation experience in QTP, Selenium, RenoRax is highly desirable.
- Experience with and understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL) and UNIX.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
- Fluent in oral English, able to work in English environment. Good team player.
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 3 years' experience in related function About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers