Application Development / Maintenance, AVP
- Who we are looking for: SSGX Analytics Technology is responsible for developing hosted analytics solutions for market risk, counterparty risk, performance measurement and attribution and data management for asset managers and asset owners. SSGX Analytics Technology integrates with SSGX and other State Street systems for providing investment data and investment analytics to asset managers and asset owners. We are looking for talent who has passion on financial technology and who has great ownership and responsibility.
What you will be responsible for:
This candidate has below responsibilities:
- Implement UI standards and best practices
- Applying best practices in ASP.NET MVC Razor/Ext.js
- Understand and implement front-end design techniques
- Work tirelessly to analyze and improve the speed & stability of our website
- Work on Full stack (ASP.NET, MVC) projects/tasks when needed.
- Administrative UI for reporting What we value:
- University degree in the field of Computer Science or related
- Strong UI development with HTML 5/CSS & responsive design
- 3+ years hands-on full stack developer with UI focus (e.g. C#, JS)
- Experience designing and building web-based and tablet apps
- Good English language and communication skills
- Knowledge of Finance, accounting and project experience preferred. Education & Preferred Qualifications:
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers