Application Development / Maintenance, Senior Associate
全球交付业务数字化转型 IT 工程师 【工作职责】
* 与本地、区域和全球IT团队合作，寻找更好的方式来实现业务目标 【任职要求】
* 具有RPA/RDA工具（例如UiPath, BlurPrism等)实践经验优先
* 本科及以上，计算机相关专业优先 Who we are looking for
This is a China Hub Transformation Engineer
role reporting to the China Hub Transformation Tech Manager. As a Transformation Engineer you will be responsible for the effective development, prototyping and execution of Global Delivery Transformation projects. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Transformation innovation lab under State Street Global Delivery in Hangzhou. Transformation Innovation lab is responsible for transformation demand identification, analysis and solution building. This team is a combination of Program manager, Process Redesign Analyst and IT Specialist. We delivery automation solutions for APAC region operation BAU teams which helps BAU to realize saving target. We also responsible for latest technology research and adoption including Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Low-Code Platform for APAC automation demands. What you will be responsible for
As China Hub Transformation Engineer
What we value
- Design and develop Web application directly interacts with the database and frontend code via an application programming interface (API);
- Provide efficient prototype development on innovation projects;
- Research new tools, solutions, technology for local transformation program;
- Collaborate with local, region and global IT teams to find better ways to serve business purpose.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Proficiency in programming language including Java, Python,.Net and VBA with respect to designing, coding, testing, and software delivery.
• Experience in Web Application Development, database and infrastructure.
• Good understanding of the software deliver lifecycle
• Hands on experience with RPA and RDA tools such as BluePrism, UiPath etc is a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
• Independent problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Education & Preferred Qualifications
• 2+ years of applicable IT experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an software engineering discipline About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers