Business Analysis, Off
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analysis, Off , you will:
What we value:
- Drive the implementation and adoption of new technology per agreed flight plans and ensure targets are achieved
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of adoption barriers, bugs or issues with relevant teams
- Devise and implement interim workaround solutions for identified gaps , document these gaps and formulate a plan to eliminate them in the future.
- For known and new barriers to adoption, understand timeframe for resolution and impacts to adoption goals.
- Manage technology training & requirements, time frame and expectations.
- Track all post technology adoption go-live action items and workaround solutions until closure; escalate as required.
- Drive the optimization of the operating model and capacity creation created by the adoption of new technology
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong English Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Confident in dealing with all situations; Excellent Communication; Organisational and Report Writing skills; Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel.
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Display organizational insight & influence
About State Street What we do.
- 5 + years working experience; Bachelor degree; Valuation background preferred.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers